I.Trading hour and matching rules of Hong Kong Securities market
Trading day: Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
Hong Kong Securities Market Trading Hour:
|Pre-trading session||9:00 - 9:15||9:15 - 9:20||9:20 - 9:28|
|Trading status||Order Input period||Pre-matching period||Matching period|
|Available order type||Both auction order and auction limit orders||Only auction order||None|
|Amendment and Cancellation||Allowed||Both not allowed||Both not allowed|
1.Only At-auction Orders (AO) and At-auction Limit Orders (AL) can be entered into the trading system during the Pre-opening Session. Any unmatched AL will be continued in continuous trading session.
2.Trading system does not support auction buy order, but not for selling.
|Continuous trading session||9:30a.m. – 12:00nn||1:00p.m. – 4:00p.m.|
|Status||Order Input and matching||Order Input and matching|
|Available order type||Both limit orders and enhanced limit orders||Both limit orders and enhanced limit orders|
|Amendment and Cancellation||Allowed||Both not allowed|
|Closing auction period||4:00p.m. – 4:01p.m.||4:01p.m. – 4:06p.m.||4:06p.m. – 4:08p.m.||4:08p.m. – 4:10p.m.|
|Status||Calculation and announcement of reference price||Order Input period||No-cancellation period||Random closing period|
|Available order type||Auction order and auction limit with the price limit order|
|Amendment and Cancellation||Amend/Cancel allowed||Both not allowed|
Above information is for reference only, final revision from HKEx shall prevail.
II.Way of order placement
Smart phone app:
Client may use壹隆环球 app for stock quote, online trading and account inquiry.
Client may go to our website to log-on Online trading general edition (Chinese only) for online trading, account inquiry and stock quote.
Client may dial your account manager for stock trading or stock quote inquiry.
Ⅲ.Transaction and settlement
III.Settlement of the transaction will be on T+2, which means the second trading day after the trading day on which the transaction was completed.
When placing orders, there are some trading restriction as below:
1. Where there are existing buy orders or sell orders on the primary queue, prices within the range of 20 spreads below the bid price or 20 spreads above the ask price are accepted.
2. Where there are no existing buy orders or sell orders, the bid price mustn’t be 20 spreads above and the sell price mustn’t be 20 spreads below the previous closing price and lowest traded price of the day.
3. No short selling transaction will be accepted through our Internet trading system. For short-selling request, please contact your account manager.
4. No odd lot transaction will be accepted through our Internet trading system. For odd-lot trading, please contact your account manager.
For more information, please refer to HKEx Website
V.Order placement for off-trading hours
|Off-trading hours||Noon Break|
|21:00 - 09:00||12:00 – 13:00|
|Status||Order placement||Order placement|
|Display on system||To be processed||To be processed|
|Available order type||Limit order||Limit order|
Reminders: Orders will be sent to market when trading resumes.
1.When the order is shown “rejected”, it means that one has entered incorrect number of shares or wrong price so the order is automatically rejected by the HKEx system.
2. There is insufficient fund in one’s account so the order is rejected by our credit administrator.
Disclaimer: Investment involves risk. The price of stocks may move up or down. Losses may be incurred as well as profits made as a result of buying and selling stocks. Full details of the terms and conditions of the above services are available on request.